Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am Hindu... by accident - Jawaharlal Nehru



I am Hindu... by accident - Jawaharlal Nehru
To talk of Hindu culture would injure India's interests. By education I am an Englishman, by views an internationalist, by culture a Muslim, and I am a Hindu only by accident of birth. The ideology of Hindu Dharma is completely out of tune with the present times and if it took root in India, it would smash the country to pieces. - Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru
Ref: Violation of Hindu HR - Need for a Hindu nation - III, by V Sundaram (Retd. IAS Officer)
(This is the reason for referring Nehru as Mr. Nehru instead of Pandit Nehru. - Editor)



Nehru's illegal relationships exposed by his secretary


M. O. Mathai (a longtime private secretary of Nehru) believed, Nehru fathered a son by a woman called Sharda Mata (assumed name) who gave birth to the child in a convent in Bangalore. "I made discreet enquiries repeatedly," writes Mathai, "about the boy but failed to get a clue of his whereabouts." Continues Mathai: "Had I succeeded in locating the boy, I would have adopted him. He must have grown up as a Catholic Christian blissfully ignorant of who his father was." Source: 'Reminiscences of the Nehru Age' by M. O. Mathai (This book is banned by Congress Government)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely presentation by admin, keep blogging admin from the members of hanuman chalisa

Karthika Qpt said...

This post is used to learn little bit information about Jawaharlal Nehru.
"Our chief defect is that we are more given to talking about things than to doing them". You can get more information about Jawaharlal Nehru in this link.Jawaharlal Nehru quotes

Unknown said...

You wouldn't be the list son of the CHALU CHA CHA would you?

Clipping Solutions said...

I am so grateful for your article. Thanks Again. Really Cool.

Unknown said...

Please suggest me book name about this quote. "I am Hindu... by accident - Jawaharlal Nehru"

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! I am sure I could name a few but I doubt you are interested in truth and fact! You like so many servants of the dynasty and the many more COCONUTS (white inside, brown outside) are blind bhakts of the proper Englishman and his progeny! We're you Indian in any form you would have recognized that this family has worked for foreigners not for India! And if you make a little effort you could also find a book that says what Nehru though of himself!